RE-ENROLL STUDENTS OR ADD STUDENTS TO YOUR FAMILY
STEP 1 - GET NECESSARY PAPERWORK READY
Current Returning Students
1. Medical Information
- Physical examination/required immunizations-(Kindergarteners/6th Grade Students): Due at time of registration. Students cannot attend school without these.
- Dental exam-(Kindergarteners, 2nd and 6th Grade Students): Can be done between November of last school year and May of the current school year.
- Vision exam-(Kindergarteners): Due by October of the current school year (can be dated as early as one year prior to first day of school).
Adding New Student(s) to Your Current Family Account
1. Birth Certificate (required by 325 ILSC 50/5)
2. Medical Information
- Physical examination/required immunizations: Due at time of registration. Out-of-State transfers need a new physical exam. Students cannot attend school without these.
- Dental exam: required for Kindergarteners, 2nd and 6th grades only. Can be done between November of last school year and May of the current school year.
- Vision exam: required for Kindergarteners or any child entering an Illinois school for the first time at any grade and due by October of the current school year (can be dated as early as one year prior to first day of school).
3. If applicable: ISBE Student Transfer Form from previous school attended if transferring from within the State of Illinois.
4. If applicable: Transcripts and current schedule from previous school attended. (Not necessary for PreSchool or Kindergaren students).
STEP 2 - Login to SchoolMint
Login to SchoolMint on your computer using the link below. Once logged in, if you are adding a new student to your family account, follow the instruction on adding a new student and upload the necessary documents. If you are just re-enrolling current student(s), follow the intructions to do so. Once you have successfully uploaded the documents for any new family members and filled out all registration forms, CLICK SUBMIT. You then will be notified by email or text message stating “Registration Completed." You will receive a “Registration Verified” notification once our staff has reviewed and accepted your documents. For a quick guide in English and Spanish click HERE.
Should you need further support, please email email@example.com or call (855) 957-3535 from 9AM-5PM CST. Monday through Friday or contact your school secretary.