National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
The National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities provides information to the nation on:
* disabilities in children and youth
* programs and services for infants, children, and youth with disabilities
* IDEA, the nation's special education law
* No Child Left Behind, the nation's general education law
* research-based information on effective practices for children with disabilities
This is the disclaimer text. It should wrap, then the bar will grow in height if more space is needed. The blackboard footer will center if disclaimer is not being used and the background will be one color.