SASPTO Activities and Links
- Art Appreciation
- Get involved in your child's classroom by volunteering to present an artist, their art works and techniques for 30-45 minutes. The Art Committee has materials and lesson plans to help you plan you lesson. You work with the teacher to find a date and time that works for both of you.
- BIG Book Swap
- Our very own Seventh Avenue book sharing program - brought to you by Miss Pape and our reading specialists!
- Box Tops for Education
- YES - we collect Box Tops! Send them in with your student in an envelope or paste/tape them to a box top sheet.
- Fun Lunch
- Look here for information about Fun Lunch.
- Fun Nights
- SASPTO sponsors Fun Nights at local gyms (like Flying High and the MAX). Check in here for more information on upcoming Fun Nights.
- Help our garden grow! Fall harvests are on the horizon. Check here for more information.
- Meeting Agendas
- SASPTO Monthly Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- SASPTO Monthly Meeting Minutes
- Picture Days
- Fall photos are scheduled for Friday, September 7, 2018.
- Room Parent Guidelines
- SASPTO Constitution
- A copy of the original bylaws and revised bylaws that were approved in March 2012.
Includes proposed amendments from September 2014 meeting.
- SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
- Supply lists for all grades for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Seventh Avenue Shuffle (aka Run for Recess)
- Check here for information about the Seventh Avenue Shuffle for this year.
- Yearbooks are available for order in the Spring.
Form to be used with the SASPTO Deposit Form when depositing checks with the SASPTO Treasurer. Not necessary if using the Excel Spreadsheet deposit form.
Expense Reimbursement form for Educatoinal Staff. Forms are due on or before June 1st of each year for the prior year's expenditures.
President: Jackie Packard
Vice President-Ways and Means: Kelli Kopp
Vice President-School Support: Saso Martinov
Treasurer: Maria Weiss
Secretary: Jessica Eterno with support from Melanie Lockley
EXECUTIVE BOARD SUPPORT
Volunteer Coordinator: Candice Barrett
Web Master: OPEN
Social Media Manager: OPEN
Marketing Resource: OPEN