DISTRICT AND SCHOOL COMMUNICATION TO PARENTS USING PARENTSQUARE
District 105 now uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Using the QR code below you cna quickly download the App for either iOS or Android. You can also log into the ParentSquare Web Portal.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH PARENTSQUARE:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device