Welcome to the Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 school year!
The Kindergarten Registration Night is a special evening introducing you to the Kindergarten Program. Kindergarten registration will take place at all District 105 elementary buildings at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, March 7th. This evening is for parents only.
For students not currently enrolled in a District 105 Preschool program, you will be able to start the new student online registration process on March 7th. For current District 105 Preschool students, re-enrollments will be available in April. Please see the registration webpage HERE for further re-enrollment information and instructions.
- Children must by 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2023 to be eligible for kindergarten in the fall of 2023.
- Acceptable proof of age consists of a certified birth certificate. A hospital certificate is not acceptable.
Please contact your home school for assistance.
- Hodgkins: 708-482-2740
- Bev Millsap, Secretary
- Svetlana Popovic, Principal
- Ideal: 708-482-2750
- Marbella Marinez, Secretary
- Eilidh Hall, Principal
- Seventh Avenue: 708-482-2730
- Kathy McHugh, Secretary
- Erin Hall, Principal
- Spring Avenue: 708-482-2710
- Nancy Jones, Secretary
- Amy Read, Principal
General Registration Questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org