The mission of Technology Services is to collaborate with faculty, administrators, students, staff, parents and the community in order to develop, implement and support effective, innovative and fiscally responsible technology solutions, which enhance and enrich the educational opportunities and experiences for all students of LaGrange District 105.
Our staff includes a desktop support technician, a chromebook technician, a database administrator and a network administrator who manage and operate a comprehensive communication network and approximately 1500 devices used by students and District employees.
Requests for assistance and reports of problems, concerns and issues should be directed to the Technology Services Help Desk.
Trish Vanderley Murphy
Director of Technology
Technology Department Contacts:
Trish Murphy - Director of Technology
Martin Almeida - IT Software Security Specialist
Bill McAninch - Technology Assistant (Part-Time)
Jim McMahon - Database and Systems Administrator
Israel Diaz - Technology Support Technician
Technology Services Links
Microsoft Office Training Quick Reference MaterialsThe following group contains web links to Microsoft Office's Online Training Quick Reference Cards. These will be useful learning applications like Outlook 2003.
Help DeskSubmit a trouble ticket for hardware, software or facilities problems.
Technology Services Files
- AUP-Staff and Student AUP forms.
- ISBE Student Transfer Form-Fillable ISBE Student Transfer Form
- Windows 10 Quick Overview Presentation-This provides a brief overview of Windows 10
- Windows 10 Quick Guide-Guide to Windows 10
- Word 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Word 2016
- Outlook 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Outlook 2016
- Scholastico Parent Teacher Conference-A quick guide for secretaries.
- Scholastico PTC-Teachers-A quick guide for teachers.
Blackboard Website Help Files
Blackboard Quick Start Guide
This guide will show you how to login and get to your page(s) to edit.
Blackboard Apps and Pages Types
This will explain all the different App Types and what they can contain.
Blackboard Pages and Apps Quick Card
This quick card explains how to begin editing your web page.