As mandated by ISBE, for the 2019-20 school year ALL employees are REQUIRED to take a series of online tutorials.
Required tutorials for ALL SD 105 employees (142 minutes or 2.4 hours):
- Americans with Disability Act/Service Animals (10 minutes)
- Asthma IL (22 minutes)
- Blood Borne Pathogens (20 minutes)
- Ethics and Boundaries for School Employees (21 minutes)
- Needs of expecting and Parenting Youth, Domestic, and Sexual Violence (18 minutes)
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis (23 minutes)
- Student Records IL(14 minutes)
- Mandated Reporter IL (14 minutes)
- Cultural Competence/Racial Bias-HB3869 (13 minutes) New Hires Only
SPRING, IDEAL & GURRIE Staff (In addition to the above tutorials; Total with above= 162 minutes or 2.7 hours):
- Diabetes Awareness Level 1 (20 minutes)
LUNCHROOM STAFF (In addition to the above tutorials):
- Civil Service - Frontline IL (22 minutes)- Lunchroom staff employees need to view this tutorial. (does not apply to teachers/paraprofessionals working lunchroom duty).