The mission of Technology Services is to collaborate with faculty, administrators, students, staff, parents and the community in order to develop, implement and support effective, innovative and fiscally responsible technology solutions, which enhance and enrich the educational opportunities and experiences for all students of LaGrange District 105.
Our staff includes a desktop support technician, chromebook technician, database administrator and network administrator who manage and operate a comprehensive communication network and approximately 750 PCs used by students and District employees.
- AUP-Staff and Student AUP forms.
- Discovery Education-Account information for initial set-up.
- Documentation and Procedures-In this area you will find various "How To" documents. These procedures will walk you through a variety of technical questions you may have.
- Laptop Forms-Staff Laptop Forms
- Quick Reference Cards-Windows, Outlook, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet Explorer
- Technology Access From Home-Here you will find information regarding gaining access to email or files from outside the district.
- Technology Planning Committee-Presentation and Meeting Notes.
- ISBE Student Transfer Form-Fillable ISBE Student Transfer Form
- Windows 10 Quick Overview Presentation-These are the slides shown for the major difference between Windows 7 and 10
- Windows 10 Quick Guide-Guide to Windows 10
- Word 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Word 2016
- Outlook 2016 Quick Guide-A quick guide to using Outlook 2016
- Scholastico Parent Teacher Conference-A quick guide for secretaries.
- Scholastico PTC-Teachers-A quick guide for teachers.
Blackboard Website Help Files
Many staff members have indicated they are receiving an increasing amount of SPAM (junk e-mail) in their inboxes. The district uses a SPAM filter to help remove SPAM before it gets to your inbox, but unfortunately it isn't a perfect solution. SPAMMERs are constantly changing their tactics trying to make their mail look legitimate and sometimes SPAM slips by the filter. Our District SPAM filter …
...log onto your email from home, check your voicemail from another building, or just how to connect to the projector in the Gurrie LLC for a presentation? If you are looking for answers to many commonly asked D105 technical questions please take a look at the new "Documents and Procedures" folder and you just might find your answer.